Learn key components for managing your c-section scar, from an experienced physiotherapist with over 11 years of experience, and fully trained in pelvic floor recovery. Scar time can range from 0 months postpartum to even a decade postpartum.
SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2023, 3-4:30 PM CST
VIRTUAL AND RECORDED ACCESS
Early Bird Pricing (ends April 25, 2023) USD$20/ Ja$3000!!
Late Registration Pricing: USD$25/Ja$3800
This workshop is for you if:
- You are a post-c-section mama
- You are about to be a C-section mama
- You are having pain, restriction, and pulling sensation on or around the scar
- You are having numbness or sensitivity at the incision site.
- You are afraid to touch your scar, or even to look at it.
- You do not like the appearance of it.
- You have an overhang and want to get rid of your c-section shelf.
- You are having weak abdominal muscles, low back pain post-c-section
- If you’ve ever had any form of abdominal/pelvic surgery, feel free to join.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- A clear understanding of how the body heals after surgery, along with the importance of the movement of scars to prevent pain and restrictions in years to come.
- How to move around in the hospital hours after surgery.
- How to care for a newborn following a major abdominal surgery
- Techniques to desensitize and mobilize scars
- The feeling of hope and positive energy knowing that there is help out there, and you don’t have to suffer in silence.
- How and why to see a physical therapist.
For Individual purchase only. No refunds are available after purchase.
Disclaimer: By purchasing any services or products, you agree that the information obtained is for educational purposes only and is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition.